Jan 23, 2012

A Simply Berry Dessert (206 cal/serv)

Many nights I have been at home alone with a sweet tooth, especially when your on a diet. I have started 2012 with a plan, a diet plan I have to get back in my old trousers. So not only will I give you a cool recipe but I´ll give you it´s calorie intake you must love me more for it!!!

This quick and simple dessert is only 206 CALORIES!!

What you need is:
2 slices of Whole Wheat Bread (calories vary here mine were 72cal a slice)
1/2 cup of Frozen Berries
1 tsp sugar (using brown sugar gives it less calories)

Simple!
1. In a small bowl defrost the berries with the sugar.
2. In a ramekin place one slice of bread molding it in with your fingers.
3. Add the defrosted berries into the ramekin and cover tightly with the other slice.
4. Put it in the microwave for 2-3 min.
5. Enjoy!!

This is a very simple but satisfying dish for one which you can leave it at that or just for that extra more add another teaspoon of sugar to the top and caramelize it either with a blowtorch or the grill, that´ll give you a few more calories but the crunch to it is exceptional. Now you can do more for a family feast or stay at home with a book a cup of tea and your 206 calorie dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment